Expand your portfolio with antiviral films
Cleanliness and hygiene have always been the core business of cleaning companies and specialists as well as facility and property managers. From cleaning corporate offices to cleaners for small businesses and private homes the importance, image and demand for cleaning services seems to have simply soared during the pandemic.
Whilst value for money, efficiency and reliability have long been the decisive factors for a service provider to win contracts, cleaning companies can now also differentiate themselves from their competitors by offering an additional service. By adding the application of antiviral films to your service portfolio you can ensure a more hygienic environment for your customers even between scheduled cleaning visits. This makes your customers and their employees feel safer but also helps their own customers feel safer and protected too.
Advantages of antiviral films for cleaning service providers
- Extra service – decreases virus concentration 24 hours/7 days a week, for up to one month without needing to be replaced
- Fewer bacteria and viruses on the surface, including SARS-CoV-2 (reduction of more than 98%)
- Improved on-site hygiene conditions for your own employees
- Practical dispenser box for easy handling
- Simple application, easily removable